Macrobiotic Online Course 2022-23
The macrobiotic online course is provided via Zoom by Simon Brown. The course starts in November 2022 and ends in October 2023. This macrobiotic training leads to being accredited by the Macrobiotic Association as a Macrobiotic Health Coach and Cook.
Each macrobiotic online course will be followed up with a summary of the class with macrobiotic reading material. Simon will also recommend books for further reading, cooking projects and exercises for sharing your new skills and knowledge with other people. You can send Simon photographs of your meals to get feedback on your cooking, menus and application of macrobiotics.
Macrobiotic Online Course Subjects
- Food choices
- Menu plans
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Tea meditation
- Exercise strategies
- Protocols for good sleep
- Practical ways to develop positive thinking, optimism and a love of life
- Adjusting macrobiotics to your needs
- Macrobiotic health protocols for treatment of specific conditions
- Macrobiotic health coaching
- Yin/yang and 5 elements
- Chinese medicine
- Face reading
- Feng Shui for creating a healthy home
Click Online Macrobiotic Course Contents for full details.
Macrobiotic Online Course Teaching Style
The macrobiotic teaching style includes a variety of learning methods;
- Guided self study
- Cooking projects
Using Zoom Simon will share his screen with you to show you charts, drawings, pictures and diagrams that form part of the educational process.
This course is made up of 2 hour online classes on Thursdays, with some Saturdays and Sundays. In addition there are practical projects between classes. The advantage of 2 hour classes is that each class is short enough for full attention and focus. By having classes 1 to 3 classes a week you will easily remember what you learnt, from one class to the next. Allow about 2 hours a week for reading, practice and projects.
Most students find they are naturally eating macrobiotic foods, meditating, thinking more positively and taking exercise as the course progresses.
You will complete the whole course within a year, this being a reasonable commitment for your macrobiotic training.
Each training session is recorded, so if you miss a class you can catch up. The course includes 4 private tutorials and you may ask questions between classes.
The courses are interactive and you will be encouraged to participate and ask questions.
What you can do when you have completed your macrobiotic online course
The aim is to help you reach a situation where you can share macrobiotics and potentially make a career using macrobiotics.
- Start a macrobiotic business as a macrobiotic health coach (Simon started macrobiotic teaching in 1982 and health coaching in 1986. Simon trained nurses to become Diabetes Specialist Health Coaches in India from 2015 to 2017)
- Become a macrobiotic cook (Simon has written 2 macrobiotic cook books and developed many recipes blending macrobiotics with Indian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisine)
- Write papers and engage in scientific research (You can download papers on health coaching and diabetes – Macrobiotic Health Coaching Paper IMC 10.11.17 and Macrobiotics and the Management of Diabetes IMC 10.11.17)
- Write books and blogs (Simon is the author of 19 books and has written many articles for the mainstream media include a column for UK newspaper)
- Set up a health food shop and cafe (Simon was the director of Luscious Organic for 8 years)
- Create websites and apps (Simon project managed the creation of a diabetes health coaching app for Diabetacare)
Simon has been the current chair of the Macrobiotic Association and has worked with his colleagues to produce minimum standards for macrobiotic education and Simon can help his students apply for accreditation with the Macrobiotic Association.
Benefits of Macrobiotic Health Coaching
Simon can provide you with macrobiotic health coaching at the same time. You can choose a personal issue you are facing with your health or in life and Simon will show you how to apply macrobiotics to your own situation. Simon will also show you how to apply macrobiotic health coaching to the following issues are;
- Less stress
- Digestion and colon related issues
- Diabetes and Pre-diabetes
- Weight management
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Inflammation and skin issues
- Increase energy levels
For more information on using macrobiotics to treat health issues.
The online macrobiotic course starts on 1 November 2022 and finishes 19 October 2023. Tuesday classes are 18:30 to 20:30 UK time. Saturday and Sunday classes are from 17:00 to 19:00 UK time. Click on macrobiotic training dates for exact dates for every class.
The fee for 180 hours of classes, personal tutorials and personal supervision is £1475 or 1650€ for the full training. You can pay in one payment at the beginning of the course or in 4 payments of £375 or 420€ in 3 month intervals. US exchange rates at Octber 2021 make the course fee $1995. Please check $ exchange rates at the time of payment. Places are limited so that each student get personal attention. To reserve your place we request a deposit of £100, 120€ or $150.
Your deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel 1 month before the start date of the course. Once the course has started there are no refunds. In exceptional circumstances a refund may be given and this is at the discretion of the course administrator.
Macrobiotic Online Course Booking
To ask questions or apply for the course contact Simon.
2 thoughts on “Macrobiotic Online Course to be a Health Coach”
very educational, thank you